Sunday, August 8, 2010

Celebrity Profile: Nepali Actor Aryan Sigdel





What if one day you wake up early in the morning and find yourself turned into a pretty lady? You've grown long straight hair, you have artistic nails and you look a complete woman physically? Apart from reacting with surprise and shock, what will you do if you actually get to become a woman for a day? Will you go to parlors for some pampered grooming, or will you opt the day for extensive shopping? How about getting to go on a date with the handsomest guy in town, or how about gossiping all day with other ladies around?
We asked this to the promising actor Aryan Sigdel of the Kismat and Mero Euta Saathi Chha fame for this week's "In 24 Hours". Surprisingly, his answers were different and unique. He says he doesn't want to spend a day like an ordinary woman does and listed his to-do list that is inspiring and touchy.



Aryan Sigdel:

Man…why did you choose me for this question? Why me, particularly (laughs)? Okay, let me think what I would do had I turned into a woman one morning and remained so throughout the day. Give me five minutes to think. (Pause…) Fine, I'm done now.


I, Aryan Sigdel, have always longed for one thing in life. I've always wanted someone to love me for who I am is deep within now and how society knows me as. As I'm a girl now, I'll try to understand what they think about when they look for a guy. Trust me, it's very hard to please women. I'll put on tight shorts with a backless halter top and will go for a walk.



What usually happens is as boys, we love ragging women on the streets who wear something extraordinary. I'll try to understand what exactly a woman feels when boys bully them in public. I never flirt with girls. Therefore, I'll try to know what they feel when someone flirts with them openly.

Then, as I'm an actor, I'll see to it that I'll become the only actress in Nepal who isn't into the casting couch and not into any scandals and controversies. Within that day, I would want to inspire my fellow actresses that sincerity alone can play a vital role in acting, and cheap publicity ruins one's career. I'll do films and I'll make sure that people drop their jaws to see how beautifully I act than by exposing my thighs or cleavage.

No, I wouldn't want to raise my voice for women's rights. I strongly disagree with the notion that women should be given equal opportunities. Be it for a man or a woman,

opportunities are to make it and grab it. You don't get it by waiting for someone to serve you. I'll try to convince those women who think they lag behind because they are deprived of opportunities. There are women in our society who are doing great in the corporate world, politics and even in military. They did not go knocking at others' doors to get hierarchy and career prestige. Sadly, I can't go shopping as I have very little time to experience a life of a woman. But yes, I'll try to look very pretty. After all, who doesn't want to get noticed?

Coming close to the end, I'll go for a walk in and around the Thamel area. It's often said that Thamel isn't very safe for ladies hanging out. I'll try to figure out how it feels to walk freely as an independent woman at midnight and where people warn me not to go. And finally, I'll meet those ladies who say they are in love with Aryan Sigdel. I'll try to find out how true they are, and with what intentions they are attracted to Aryan Sigdel. Is it just a sex appeal, or do they really mean what they say.

It's now time for the beauty to sleep because tomorrow the handsome one will wake up to get back to his business again.

Source: Nepali Agencies
-----
Regards;
VK Pandey.


No comments:

Post a Comment