Saturday, April 30, 2011

Soulja Boy x Young Money?


Wow...looks like Young Money will be adding Soulja Boy to their roster...$$$$$ Talks... MMG VS. YMCMB this summer...

“I met with Baby and Slim down in Miami. He’s trying to get me to come over to Cash Money. I still got paperwork with Interscope Records, so I’m just trying to figure out what I’ma do. I got a lot of great options on the table. I’ve been a fan of Cash Money since I was young. I’ve been listening to Birdman’s music since I was growing up. I would have never thought. I’m taking it into consideration. Birdman, we really had a good talk when we met. But I’m still young. I’m only 20 years old. So after I do these two albums, I either have the choice to go back to Interscope and re-up, do my contract over, or I can go down to Miami with Cash Money.” - RapUp


#WishWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment