Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lil Wayne's First Song After Jail (Audio)

Lil Wayne's first post-jail song, the "Fire Flame" remix, has hit the net and in it the Young Money bossman raps alongside Birdman. Weezy references completing his time behind bars and what the future holds.
The track, which previously leaked online without Weezy's rhymes, was posted on Cash Money affiliate DJ Khaled's We the Best TV blog Monday afternoon (November 15). The Miami-based radio jock alerted the world to Wayne's lyrical return via Twitter. "Fresh off my bid, b*tch, it's Lil Tunechi," Weezy spits over the synth-heavy number; last week, pictures of Wayne's return to the recording booth emerged from his confidant/videographer DJ Scoob Doo. "I'm so relaxed, my Gucci flats ain't got a scratch," he later continued. "And if you got problems with it, well, I will fix them cataracts/ They say it cost to be the boss, I paid the price including tax/B*tch, I'm a fire-flame spitter, and to me you n---as wax." (MTV)




#WishWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment