Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Man's Story: Johnny Cum Lately (1/18/04)

I was a Johnny-come-lately, so to speak, to the sexual world. I was 18 years old, as was the girl I was seeing. We had fooled around a lot, but had never done the deed. She was a virgin who wanted to wait for marriage, and I was a virgin who didn't. One night about three months after we started dating, I got her real horny. I was dying to stick my dick in her tight little pussy, but I held off. We had somehow ended up on the floor. I was sucking on her tits and kissing her all over. I asked her if she wanted me to stop. She shook her head "no". So I helped her onto the couch and knelt down in front of her, maneuvering my stiff cock to her wet hole. As I pushed in, she stopped me. "It hurts," she said. I told her it would, and not to worry, I'd be gentle. I pushed in again, feeling my dick stop against her inner wall. I pushed again, and again, but since this was also my first time, I nutted after about 30 seconds. Although it hurt her a lot, we kept having sex after that. It hurt her the next two times, but then got better for her. I can now last longer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment