Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Woman's Story: One-on-One

It was a Thursday afternoon, which meant game day at our high school. I was on the girls basketball team so I helped set up for the boys game. I went into the gym to find my ex-boyfriend shooting around. He looked at me and I looked at him and we both just smiled. I looked over to see the economics teacher Mr. Tanke deeply reading his news paper. I paid him no mind and went on to talk to Leron. As we went on talking, somehow the subject of sex came up (mind you that all of the time we were together we never fucked) and he suggested that we go into the locker room. Being the stubborn person that I am I asked why. He shook his head in anguish as if he were mad at me, and I hate that, so I said sure. He looked pretty surprised but wasn't completely shocked. He took my hand and led me into the locker room to find it completely empty. He took me to the back portion which was called the cage. He threw me against the wall and we began to kiss deeply and passionately. Before I knew it I felt his hard dick in his warm up suit and I couldn't help but to drop to my knees and suck his sweet long cock. It felt and tasted so good in my mouth that I wanted to swallow it all, and before I knew it he exploded in my mouth. It tasted so great he was surprised to see that a 18-year-old could suck so well. He then feel to his knees and pushed me onto the floor and ate my sweet little pussy vigorously. I had no choice but to cum in his mouth. I was still wet and he was hard again. We fucked hard for about fifteen minutes or so before we both came. I guess all the noise we were making attracted attention cause before we knew it one of his team mates walked in. We looked up from the floor and laughed. He laughed too and said it's game time. Leron said, OK, just give me a minute. We quickly dressed and left out of different exits of the locker room. It was the best one-on-one ever. No winner, no loser, just both opponents satisfied.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment