Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Man's Story: On the Table (7/8/04)

--

The best time I ever had sex was definitely my first. I was with my girlfriend on a date to see Alien. Nice long movie to get turned on by, and it was a horror, so I could start by holding her hand. I figured it wouldn't be good for IN the movie theater, but, you know...We went home, and we fucked each other. Hard.

Anyway, everything went as planned. We made out in the parking lot for a few minutes, we watched the movie, I held her hand, and at least I got turned on in anxiety. When I drove home I asked if she wanted to have sex. She agreed, but it was her first time so she was nervous. (My first time too, but I was just excited.)

Once we went in my apartment we started to just rip off each other's clothes. She was nervous about fucking so she just started sucking my cock. It was SOOOO good... I started to rub her tits then went to rubbing her clit as hard as I could. Her eyes bulged so much and she stopped sucking my cock and shoved me onto the table. I lay on my back on that table just as I came. Some dripped down and she got on top of me. She pushed my cock into her pussy and screamed.

After that I was rolling and stroking while she was kicking and biting and finally I dumped my load in her. I felt the pleasure subside but I knew it would come again. We only fucked each other for like five minutes but I came three times in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment