Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Woman's Story: First, Best, Hardest

I was at my boyfriend's house and we were talking about love. He said he loved me and that he thought the time was right. I had thought that for a long time already. I was wearing a low-cut spandex shirt and a mini skirt, that's all. No underwear. I quickly agreed and jumped onto the bed. We were both virgins. He started by pulling off my shirt, squeezing my nipples and licking all over my round, full tits. He was driving me crazy. I unzipped his pants and took out his thick, big, hard cock. God, he must have had 8 inches. I started stroking it, and in about a minute he came without even touching my cunt. I groaned, "You're a sure thing, aren't you?" I slipped his huge prick into my pussy, and got on top. I rode him until he flipped me over and slammed into me. He howled, "I'm gonna fuck you harder than you ever will be again, you little whore." And he did. I had to muffle my screams with a pillow. He got me off many times that night, more than any other guy ever could. He finished by again sucking my huge, firm tits. We are still having sex, 6 years later, and I've never had better than him.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment